Sponsor wanted.

Fri Dec 10 20:17:14 UTC 2010

I'll come back with a more detailed list later tonight.

my irc nick is rfelsburg
I'm specifically interested in security, and systems maintenance, monitoring
etc.

I've looked at the Getting started stuff, sent an intro email a couple of
months ago. I have a fedora account, however everytime I try to login it
gives me a 500 internal server error.

-Rob