Trac-0.12.1 upgrade for Fedora Hosted

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Dec 11 01:04:55 UTC 2010

I've been working to get trac-0.12.1 built in EPEL6 as well as the
plugins so that we could potentially upgrade our fedorahosted setup.

http://publictest03.fedoraproject.org/ is up and running with a few
projects from fedorahosted copied over with their source control.
Covered is hg, bzr, git, and svn.  I don't have authentication hooked up
yet so it is hard/impossible to test the ticket template plugin and
other related ones.

My testing of trac-0.12.1 is mostly complete, would somebody like to
take on more formal testing of upgrading fedorahosted?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!