Zikula - staging, SOP, production

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 5 01:17:38 UTC 2010

I'm working on Zikula sysadminery for Fedora Insight.  I'm trying to:

* Make sure stg.fedoraproject.org is updated with all the Zikula
  packages;
* Update the How-to document to reflect;
* Create a [[Zikula Infrastructure SOP]] for handing Zikula instances;
** Or should this be an SOP per site? I.e., [[Insight Infrastructure
  SOP]] and [[News Infrastructure SOP]] are different or all in a
  Zikula SOP?

We have some bits to make work in staging once we have the install
updated and running.

Right now stg.fedoraproject.org/insight is showing the install.php,
isn't working beyond a few steps, and ... shouldn't we just be
snapping live with data from the database?

And then there is the database dump and import from publictest6 ...

... and then we want to finish the last staging bits and go live in
production.

Halp?

- Karsten