Please DO NOT send friend or other requests to this list or any other list

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Mar 5 19:08:00 UTC 2010

Tristan Santore wrote:
> Usually we end up with people apologizing, specially on the
> ambassadors list, which has a lot more users, than infra. Also, a
> lot of these sites send these out automatically, because people
> added the list as an account. Further, we get these very rarely, so
> the odd reminder for new users usually takes care of the matter.

I tend to find filtering these in the list configuration easier.  For
LinkedIn and Facebook requests, I just reject them outright anymore,
as I grew tired of asking people to "please carefully check your
addressbook before feeding it to company X."

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't
sleeping.