Potential pkgdb-0.5.x release on staging

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:44:51 UTC 2010

After a round of bug reports and bug fixing I have a new pkgdb up in the
staging environment for testing.  I do not know of any problems with this
version at the moment so I'd appreciate people who use the pkgdb to change
acls frequently or query it for data give it a try and see that everything
is working for them.  If there's no reports of problems I'll be pushing this
to production soon.  If I'm available for part of the weekend I'll push it
Friday.  If not, I'll push it out on Monday.

A new python-fedora based on 0.3.16.90 which works with the new pkgdb will
be built and pushed into updates-testing at that time as well::
  http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/packages/python-fedora/

-Toshio