Hi

Lee Eric openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:25:49 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm an intern sysadmin in a company. I'm very glad that I can
participate in this fantastic project.

1. Capable of independent deployment of Ethernet-based Beowulf cluster
and diskless cluster,
   including the parallel environment, the installation and parameter
configurations, as well as
   parallel programs running and troubleshooting.
2. Ability to install and run high-performance computing mainstream
measurement software,
   including HPL, SkaMPI, IOZone, disktest, etc. and can analyze the results.
3. Understand and be able to build service-based level of HA clusters.
4. Ability skillfully write Shell scripts and write Perl and PHP
programs in general level.
5. Familiar with IP SAN (iSCSI) deployment and configuration.

And if there are some projects about write administration shell
scripts I'd like to do. Meanwhile, I will try my best on other stuff I
can handle.

Thanks all very much. I am pretty sure that I can learn much from this
wonderful lands.

Best Regards,

Eric