Second rounds of lists clean-up

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Sun Apr 3 11:04:34 UTC 2011

Il giorno 03/apr/2011, alle ore 01.08, Todd Zullinger ha scritto:

> Andrea Veri wrote:
>> will ping you in IRC so we can set it up :)
>
> I missed you there.  I dropped a mark_unadvertised.py into
> ~mailman/bin on collab1 (which perhaps should be in puppet).  Usage is
> simple:
>
> $ sudo ~mailman/bin/withlist -l -q -r mark_unadvertised zope -v
> Marking zope as unadvertised
>
> If you have your list of lists, it's easy to wrap this in a shell for
> loop and take care of all the lists that are disabled.  Yell if you
> have any trouble with it.  (I did test it on the zope list, which was
> in your list.  It doesn't hurt to run it on a list more than once.)

You simply rock, thanks :)

I did the same on the Fedora Hosted mailing lists marked
as inactive on my first cleanup stage.

I committed your script into puppet and had it installed into
/usr/local/bin since quite all the other mailman scripts were
installed there and not on ~mailman/bin.

Please remember to commit your changes directly to puppet
from now on, otherwise everything will be overwritten at its
next run.

Thanks a lot again and have a great sunday,

Andrea