Second rounds of lists clean-up

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sun Apr 3 13:59:51 UTC 2011

Andrea Veri wrote:
> I did the same on the Fedora Hosted mailing lists marked
> as inactive on my first cleanup stage.
>
> I committed your script into puppet and had it installed into
> /usr/local/bin since quite all the other mailman scripts were
> installed there and not on ~mailman/bin.

Being a mailman withlist script, it needs to be in ~mailman/bin.  It
does nothing if run standalone (other than print an error because it
can't find the paths module, which is in ~mailman/bin).  I've moved
the script in puppet and manually cleaned up the copy in /usr/local on
collab1 and hosted1.

> Thanks a lot again and have a great sunday,

Thanks, you too.

We will be better and braver if we engage and inquire than if we
indulge in the idle fancy that we already know -- or that it is of no
use seeking to know what we do not know.
    -- Plato