Support for BFO?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 15:50:22 UTC 2011

On 2/2/11 7:39 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 02/02/2011 03:19 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
>> I didn't think we produced install images for rawhide.  Do we?
> We got the nightly composes of "Live" images?
>
> But is then not the right question for us to ask ourselves if there is
> something preventing us from doing it?
>
> Is not BFO perfect to test Anaconda changes?
>
> Who are responsible for BFO? Releng?

The anaconda team doesn't want wide spread testing of their changes all
the time.  When they are ready for a wider audience for testing they ask
releng to produce an install set and QA to announce it.  There are also
the coordinated and scheduled image test points during the release
schedule.  It is only after a release has branched from rawhide that
nightly images are produced.

As for who's responsible for BFO, that has historically been something
the infrastructure team has managed.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!