Intro to Infra Videos

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Fri Sep 13 16:16:50 UTC 2013

At Flock, there was some discussion about creating more videos
to introduce new contributors to different fedora teams.  I
volunteered there to make some for the infra team.  Nitesh has
volunteered to add nice intro/outro theming stuff and to do other
editing (like superimposing text and links where appropriate).

I came up with these two:

- http://threebean.org/videos/fedora-infra-introduction-general.ogv
- http://threebean.org/videos/fedora-infra-introduction-apps.ogv

Is this stuff off base?

I want to make a third introducing the -noc side of stuff.  I was
thinking it should include:

- How to apply for fi-apprentice
- How to log in to lockbox
- How to find your way around the puppet and ansible repos.
- How to find the list of SOPs

Any feedback?  Anything I should add/leave out/do differently?

Anyone else want to do the -noc one instead of me?  It would be better
to have a variety I think.