Intro to Infra Videos

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Fri Sep 13 16:20:45 UTC 2013

Ralph, Is it ok If I add these to the Magazine? We have made a section on the Fedora magazine site for videos, we already have 1 which is Tatica's how to use Ask Fedora. - Chris Roberts>>> Ralph Bean <rbean at redhat.com> 09/13/13 12:16 PM >>>At Flock, there was some discussion about creating more videosto introduce new contributors to different fedora teams.  Ivolunteered there to make some for the infra team.  Nitesh hasvolunteered to add nice intro/outro theming stuff and to do otherediting (like superimposing text and links where appropriate).I came up with these two:- http://threebean.org/videos/fedora-infra-introduction-general.ogv- http://threebean.org/videos/fedora-infra-introduction-apps.ogvIs this stuff off base?I want to make a third introducing the -noc side of stuff.  I wasthinking it should include:- How to apply for fi-apprentice- How to log in to lockbox- How to find your way around the puppet and ansible repos.- How to find the list of SOPsAny feedback?  Anything I should add/leave out/do differently?Anyone else want to do the -noc one instead of me?  It would be betterto have a variety I think.