soprano-backend-sesame2

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:58:56 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 16:15 +0000, José Matos wrote:
> On Thursday 05 March 2009 15:23:52 Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >
> > That's not at all clear. He talks about "those issues" and "the
> > resulting explanation ... on this thread" without defining which issues
> > and what explanation.
>
> Search for a thread called "Konqueror won't talk to  my router" active four
> weeks ago. At the end of that thread Kevin gives further details about the
> different backends of nepomuk.

In which there no mention whatever of either sesame or soprano. Once
again (and this is getting old really fast): how is the untutored user
supposed to know that these things have to do with nepomuk if the fact
is not mentioned *anywhere* in the original posting, or in *any*
discussion on this list?

I think we're done here.

poc