Konqueror and Gmail

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 2 07:10:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Thomas Janssen wrote:
>> The "AJAX crap" Just works from everywhere. It doesn't help me at all if i
>> have my emails via IMAP on my box, if i haven't access to that box.
>
> IMAP leaves and manages all the messages on the server. You can still access
> the mails from another machine via the webmail or, at your option, via IMAP.
> IMAP is not POP. POP is designed for a single client machine per user, IMAP
> is mainly server-side and can thus handle muliple client machines for the
> same user just fine.

I know all that, and? Doesn't change anything. I love to use that Ajax "crap".

Oh, by the way, i guess because kmail (or a full featured email
client) is that awesome to use, is the reason why you use something
different to answer that threads. What was it again, Knode and gmane?
I can handle all my emails with that Ajax crap. Anytime. Everywhere.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium