Konqueror bookmarks page opens on wrong display.

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:32:23 UTC 2010

I updated to KDE4.4.1 this morning and rebooted.

$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.32.9-70.fc12.i686.PAE #1 SMP Wed Mar 3
04:57:21 UTC 2010 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

$ rpm -q kdelibs
kdelibs-4.4.1-1.fc12.i686

I am running a desktop spanning 2 displays.

The first time I open my bookmarks via the menu item it opens on top of
the Konqueror application in my main display, as it should.

The next time(s) i open my bookmarks via the menu item it opens in the
second display, which is not where Konqueror is running.

Anyone else have this issue ?

Thanks

LG