kde bug reporting assistant broken?

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:05:17 UTC 2010

OK, second time I tried to report a bug.  It's not me.

After putting a sentence explaining what I was doing before the crash, I get
a dialog asking if I can tell some more.  I choose no.  Then my only choice
is quit of save the information - not send it in.  And, if I pick save, and
then I see it means save to a file, and I cancel, the whole thing just
quits.  This is exactly what happened the last time.  Really frustrating
that I spent all the effort to download debuginfo, check dups, and it was a
complete waste of time.