Weird ConsoleKit message

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:17:54 UTC 2011

I just rebooted and upon logging in, after typing my password, a message
appeared, approximately this one:

Warning! Could not open ConsoleKit session. Could not open session.

I don't recall, but I think there was only one button, that said OK. I pressed
it and the login occurred, but I couldn't get messages with knode, only a couple
of systray icons appeared, and when I tried to log out, no logout choices
appeared and the system appeared to hang, then after quite some time, it logged
out by itself.

I logged back in and now everything seems fine.

I am using updates-testing and kde-unstable, all up-to-date.

Is this a bug?