Appology Re: Why does KDE think its fine to ship bugs and how can I stop using the latest release ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:19:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 10:54 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:

> Notice, we (fedora) have not shipped kde-4.6.0 in any official form,
> largely due to the issues you point out.  The system is working as
> intended, imo.

You are absolutely correct, Rex.  I forgot that I enabled kde-testing
and thus I deserve everything I am getting.   My apologies for my rant
and my kudos and appreciation to the Fedora team for a job well done
keeping this out of mainstream use until its solid.

In my defense I've been on the road for the last 5 days using an OS that
is crashing.  I got back/home at 3AM and awoke to another crash this
morning and totally forgot that I was operating from kde-testing.

LG