KDEConnect

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Wed Dec 24 15:00:59 UTC 2014

On 12/24/2014 06:44 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Is anyone running KDEConnect under Fedora-21?

It's working here (Fedora 21 on a Thinkpad T410 with several Android
Nexus devices).

I created a service for the ports it needs and left the firewall
running: https://community.kde.org/KDEConnect says "If you are behind a
firewall, make sure to open the port range 1714-1764 for both TCP and UDP".

Also, is your laptop on the same network as your devices (i.e. are your
devices connected to your wireless network with wifi, or using cell)?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)