A near freeze of plasma

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Oct 3 04:11:33 UTC 2015

On 10/03/2015 11:21 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> probably easier (imo),
>
> dnf --enablerepo=updates-testing install kde-runtime
>
> then, you can,
>
> dnf remove kde-runtime-drkonqi

I found this very strange....

root at acer ~]# dnf remove kde-runtime-drkonqi
Dependencies resolved.
 Package                             Arch      Version           Repository  Size
Removing:
 adobe-source-han-sans-cn-fonts      noarch    1.004-1.fc22      @System     56 M
 adobe-source-han-sans-twhk-fonts    noarch    1.004-1.fc22      @System     38 M
 kde-runtime-drkonqi                 x86_64    15.08.1-2.fc22    @System    567 k

Transaction Summary
Remove  3 Packages

Anyway, allowed the fonts to be removed and I added them back since these are fonts that I use.

And, FWIW, even though I'd done it infrequently, the "bodhi -D" is nice to be working since it had downloaded the rpms for me when they haven't yet landed on the mirrors that are getting accessed.

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from computers altogether.