A near freeze of plasma

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Oct 4 02:57:08 UTC 2015

On 10/03/2015 11:21 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> probably easier (imo),
>
> dnf --enablerepo=updates-testing install kde-runtime
>
> then, you can,
>
> dnf remove kde-runtime-drkonqi

Bad news....

I did this as you can see....

[egreshko at meimei ~]$ rpm -qa | grep kde-runtime
kde-runtime-15.08.1-2.fc22.x86_64
kde-runtime-libs-15.08.1-2.fc22.x86_64
kde-runtime-flags-15.08.1-2.fc22.noarch

And I just had a situation where the screen "froze".  I was able to move the mouse around and the audio for the baseball game I was watching on MLB.tv continued to supply audio but, of course, frozen video.

killall -9 drkonqi

Restored everything

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from computers altogether.