Plan for F22 KDE updates after F23 release?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Oct 4 15:07:42 UTC 2015

Am 04.10.2015 um 17:02 schrieb P. Gueckel:
> Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>> when somebody talks about "install from scratch" he
>> still lives in the windows world
>
> I haven't used Windows since the turn of the century

and in more than 10 years you did never dig deeper in your system?

well, and i finally switched all my personal from Windows to Fedora in
2006 and all servers 2008-2010 from Apple to Fedora and guess what - i
never installed any Fedora from scratch, frankly i move my 4 RAID10
disks from one machine to the next including the WLAN/network cards and
so the machine just boots without waste any time

the time it takes re-install can also be spent to learn how not have the
need to do so