Plan for F22 KDE updates after F23 release?

P. Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:53:23 UTC 2015

Reindl Harald wrote:

> and in more than 10 years you did never dig deeper
> in your system?

I'd be years younger, if I hadn't ;-)

I can't tell you how much time I spent poring over man
and info, reading online manuals and forum posts, hand
editing config files hidden in sub-sub directories,
etc. I know lots about the system. I do most of the
maintenance tasks on the command line. I've written my
own scripts to do a lot of stuff, too (I took two
years at university in Computer Science in the mid- to
late '80s, where I learned Assembly Language, Fortran,
Pascal, C and Lisp, as well as lots about machine
architecture, discrete mathematics and more---and I've
forgotten most of it, but I still know enough to feel
at home poking around in the system).