Stepping down from KDE SIG

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 04:40:33 UTC 2015

Mark Haney composed on 2015-10-29 12:52 (UTC-0400):

> Man, that sucks.  KDE is the only GUI I use.  Unity in Ubuntu sucks and
> GNOME in general sucks. I can't imagine Linux life without KDE.  The fedora
> dens need to stop being fucking idiots and realize KDE is a big part of
> their user base.

KDE3 was and is everything I need from a DE. KDE4 added nothing I can't live
without, and subtracted things hard to live without. KF5 so far has only made
things worse, and I expect cutback of Kevin's contribution will severely
exacerbate the KF5 situation for Fedora users. Meanwhile, KDE3 lives on in
openSUSE as KDE3, and as TDE, available for major distros, including Fedora.
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/FedoraInstall

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/