Fedora 15 Schedule

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:41:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/11/25 Kyle McMartin <kyle at mcmartin.ca>:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 03:32:38PM -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
>> I would like to help with this.  To do so I need to know which tasks and
>> milestones to include in the schedule. Here is the current development
>> schedule for Fedora 15:
>>

> Sure, right now, we'd target 2.6.38 for F-15, which should be released
> around the beginning of April.

Great :)

So, whats with Xen support?
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/virt/2010-November/002324.html

If all the required things will be merged into 2.6.38 it's still too
late, because of
"Tue 08-Feb  Tue 08-Feb  Feature Freeze (Testable|Complete)"

I know it will probably be in F16, but for the F15 might be at hand
(if all required Xen stuff will be merged into mainline).

Kind regards,
Michal