[Fedora-livecd-list] Hi, I'm the new livecd-tools maintainer

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:53:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:48 PM, Brian C. Lane <bcl at redhat.com> wrote:

>Hi, I'm Brian, and I'm you're new livecd-tools maintainer :)

Welcome Brian, congratulations.

> >Since the tools are closely involved with the installer we wanted to
> >move ownership back to someone on the anaconda team.

Nice move :-).

> >I've been a user of the tools in previous jobs, so am familiar with some
> >aspects of them -- I created a liveusb to auto-install Point of Sale
> >systems with a customized version of F9, and I regularly use
> >livecd-iso-to-disk when testing new anaconda builds.

I saw the bugzilla reassigned the ownership of the bugs related to
livecd-creator to you. We remix creators often use livecd-creator. Sadly
livecd-creator created F13 iso images won't work because of couple of bugs,
Please look into them ASAP.

--
Arun S.A.G