[Fedora-livecd-list] Hi, I'm the new livecd-tools maintainer

Brian C. Lane bcl at redhat.com
Thu Oct 21 20:16:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:52:11AM -0700, Taylor, Monroe E wrote:
> So as the new maintainer, will you be addressing the Bug 628235 - "Anaconda installer crashes with latest update" reported?

That's a tough one. Anaconda is essentially frozen when we hit a
release since we have to move on and work on the next release. I see
that Valent Turkovic hasn't updated the bug as to whether or not
excluding the updates worked.

As anaconda uses more system utilities we are likely to see more bugs
like this where the dependencies have 'moved on' since the release was
made.