[Fedora-livecd-list] liveos reboot notice: 'umount: /dev/.initramfs/live: device is busy'

耳东 volcanowill at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 07:42:45 UTC 2015

Hi guys.

I use livecd-tools create a CentOS 6 LiveOS iso. I boot it from PXE as a
RAM OS to do some init setting for rack server.

After I reboot from LiveOS, I got a failed message with:

Unmounting loopback filesystems:  umount: /dev/.initramfs/live: device is busy.
        (In some cases useful info about processes that use
         the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1))
[FAILED]

Detaching loopback device /dev/loop0:  loop: can't delete device
/dev/loop0: Device or resource busy
[FAILED]

This is my livecd-creator ks.cfg paste:

    http://ix.io/elW

After PXE liveos boot, '/etc/rc.local' would wget a bash script, then auto
run it do some init setting.

Email attachments are  screenshots about this problem :

1. liveos 'df -h' mount point and device
2. reboot failed info

Thanks for your help.