Zikula up on pt15

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:20:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 09:05:58AM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 14:34, David
> Nalley<david.nalley at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > 2009/8/8 Eric Christensen <eric at christensenplace.us>:
> >> With some help from quaid and ricky, I was able to get Zikula installed
> >> on pt15.  It is a fresh install with a new database.  This was to show
> >> what we need to do to make it ready.
> >>
> >> The only thing that hit me was the fedora skins aren't
> >> packaged/available.  What do we need to do for that?
> >>
> >> --Eric

> > Yes they are, I think I passed SRPMs to Toshio already for inclusion
> > in infra's repos
> >
> > Here are the SRPMs
> > http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/zikula-module-fedora-theme-0.1-1.fc11.src.rpm
> > http://ke4qqq.fedorapeople.org/zikula-module-fedora-fasauth-0.1-1.fc11.src.rpm
>
> So these are in a repo already or are planning on being in a repo?  I
> literally did a 'sudo yum install zikula*' and these weren't pulled
> down so if they are in a repo PT15 didn't know about it.

To have these installable you need the following things, some of which
may already be done:

* An EL-5 branch for each package
* Request an EL-5 build in koji
* Request the EL-5 package in bodhi as a "newpackage" push into testing
* Wait two weeks in testing
* Request the EL-5 package in bodhi to be pushed to stable

At the conclusion, it would be in the repositories and installable
through EPEL.  Someone mentioned that the publictest* machines have
the EPEL-5 "updates-testing" repo turned on.  If that's the case, then
you'd be able to install after step 3 instead of step 5.

So check to see that the package has been pushed to at least testing
at this point.