[fedora-my] Making a talk together

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Mar 9 07:16:07 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Understood, KageSenshi. :)
We can arrange to take over almost of them in the next APAC meeting.

> > I'm currently planning to highlight talks related to Fedora subteams
> > in the conference flyers, Bckurera will be talking about the design
> > team. So maybe you can talk about the Packaging team :) .. the
> > highlighted talks will be used in the slots for Day 2, which is the
> > non-barcamp conference day.
> >
> > A workshop on packaging also will be a great Packager Team highlights
> > for the sunday barcamp .. Bckurera, you might want to have workshop on
> > designing stuff on Fedora on sunday to promote Design Team stuff :)
> > ..
> >
> > I'm also looking for people to be represent the other team in the
> > highlights, Ambassadors, Documentation, and Translation team
> > especially :), do suggest some people/topics :-)
>
> Hello

Dear my friends,

> Sure thing, I think think arranging a workshop (for maximum 2-3 hrs
> may be) would be good.
> We can touch them and we can show them to the beginners, for ppl
> outside the Fedora.
> I like to assist with introducing, talking about sub teams.
>
> From Design Team we can show up them free software we use to make
> wonders and some design guidelines, steps in Fedora.
>
> I can present or support to present about Ambassadors, Design, Insight
> and Packaging teams with you and tuan and contributors.

The idea to have a workshop to introduce all about Fedora project to
newbies is cool, I think. We should discuss about this in the next APAC
IRC meeting.
I can contribute things in Ambassador related factors better.

> Further will have more ppl then we can ask them to take topics as
> they wish.

We also have David, FranciscoD, Heherson, etc.
I believe that we can arrange together the best workshop ever :)

Kind regards,
Tuan