Self Introduction: Nelson Marques

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 17:27:53 UTC 2010

>   And great work on the release notes, they are awesome. Like I said on
> the IRC yesterday, we should also have a smaller flier for download for
> not so technical people, oriented for mainstream users. Lets not do this
> for F13, as we are short on time, but we can start thinking on to do it
> for 14. :)

We talked about this briefly on IRC yesterday, but the One Page Release
Notes[0] seem similar to your description - see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes for the
last release's version (scroll to the very bottom for links to pdfs and
svg sources thanks to Mo and the Design Team, as well as translations).

We'll be doing these again for F13, so if there's something we can do to
improve them, please do jump in and tinker! I'd be curious to hear what
the differences are between the One Page Release Notes we did for F12,
and the thing you're thinking about.

It's months to general availability of the final F13 release, we have
plenty of time. ;) *knocks on wood*

--Mel

[0] actually, I've been thinking about changing the name back to "Tour"
- much shorter, but it's different from the past deliverable by the same
name... anyway.