[In the news] Fedora’s lucky 13

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 08:37:00 UTC 2010

Hi

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/06/11/fedoras-lucky-13/

"I could continue on forever and a day about how Fedora 13 brings a
world of improvement to the Fedora/Linux experience. But the best thing
I can say is that Ubuntu better watch out or Fedora might well usurp it
as the king of Linux for new users. And since Fedora is already one of
the most popular distributions with experienced users…you get the picture.

If you have never tried Fedora do so now. If you jumped ship on Fedora
some where around  Fedora 9, I’d say it’s about time you jumped back on
the ship and enjoyed an incredible experience."

Rahul