application for fedora marketing team --reg

praveen raj pravenraj01 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:23:08 UTC 2011

Hi, my name is Praveen raj and I live in India. My Fedora Account System
(FAS) username is pravenraj, and my IRC nick is praven__ .

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through my friends, and am
interested in joining because I’m a FOSS Enthusiastic. I’m president for an
FOSS community called freecodeclub and given many talks on Open Source and
especially fedora. I’m a REDHAT

Certified engineer.

For past three to four years i have been marketing open source software to
many schools and colleges. I like to utilize my skills in fedora because one
of my favorite Linux operating system is fedora. I like to see each and
every desktops and servers running fedora and other open source software.

Please help me get started!

with regards

praveenraj

prasident,freecodeclub.