The Inquirier on F17

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:03:19 UTC 2012

On 05/31/2012 03:27 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Red Hat people who contribute to Fedora are community too.  There's
> not a dividing line with the community on one side, and Red Hat on the
> other.

I beg the differ for one example from within our community why does Red
Hat feel the need to appoint four members on the board if all members of
the community are considered equal Red Hat or otherwise?

Just a food for your thought

I see a line and I wished it did not exist because I know that a lot of
Red Hat employees are contributing good honest work and a lot of it on
their own free time and not strictly because it's part of their "dayjob"
and they are doing a heck of a good job.

There is just to much evidence within our community ( confrontations,
decision making etc )  that says otherwise so in the end I guess we
agree on disagreeing...

JBG