Need some help with libusb-compat

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:48:42 UTC 2013

I thinkI understand why libusb 0.1 (libusb-compat) is not already
available! :) I'm trying to build it as a dependency for hamlib which is
only compatible with the old API.

After a lot of hand patching from various sources google pointed me to I
can now get it to build an RPM but it will not build the shared library
with libtool complaining about:

libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in x86_64-w64-mingw32
shared libraries

>From what I can gather from my searching, this is likely a bug in libtool
but no amount of -no-undefined or -Wl,--no-undefined has gotten it to work
for me.

Anyone have a tip?

Thanks,
Richard