MeeGo 1.0 question

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:46:19 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:36 PM, Brandon Lozza <brandon at pwnage.ca> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MeeGo_1.0
>
> According to this you're the owner. I'm just curious of the mono
> portion of MeeGo. Will that be packaged by default? Will the Fedora
> MeeGo be a seperate spin? Thanks for your time.

Yep, that would be me. Well the mono portion of MeeGo is just the
media player and I'm undecided regarding that at the moment and are
reviewing the options.

Regarding the separate spin do you mean a "Fedora Spin" like the
current "Fedora Mobin" spin, if so that is the current plan. Its still
all in planning.

Peter

PS could you email the mini mailing list next time, that way others
get the benefit of the reply.