To construct a Zope skyscraper on Fedora

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 13:21:16 UTC 2010

On 18 June 2010 18:38, Robin 'cheese' Lee wrote:
> Hello, all!
>
> And the foundations and first floors of this skyscraper is Zope2 and its
> dependencies, which I have built up. The latest version of Zope2 is 2.12.7.
>
> All the spec files are accessible through my git repo:
> http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=cheeselee/public_git/rpm.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/master;hb=master
>
> And an yum repo (i686 and SRPM) for F-13 is also available:
> http://cheeselee.fedorapeople.org/yum/zope/
>
> Steps to make a trivial test:
> $ wget http://cheeselee.fedorapeople.org/yum/zope-cheese.repo
> $ su -c "cp zope-cheese.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/"
> $ su -c "yum install zope"
> $ su -c "service zope start"
> $ xdg-open http://localhost:8080/

I don't remember exactly, but wasn't zope a no go in Fedora, and for
this matter isn't compat-zope already in rpmfusion (because it needs
compat-python24) . Or is this different ? Are you planning to put them
in Fedora ?

Between may you put x86_64 builds in your repo ?

--
Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh