FYI: python-sphinx-1.0 coming to rawhide soon

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue May 25 16:24:03 UTC 2010

This is just a heads up -- python-sphinx-1.0b1 has arrived.  hircus or
I will be updating rawhide to the new version soon -- which may cause your
documentation to stop building.  There are some incompatible changes in this
update, notably to the markup used for c functions and modules.  There is
a compatibility plugin that you can enable to take care of some of the
issues or you can port to the new "domains" syntax.

we probably will not be pushing this back to older versions of Fedora but
we'll have to see what the response is.  If we need to push out a compat
package for EPEL5 (python-sphinx1-1.0) then we'll have the possibility of
doing the same for older Fedora.

-Toshio