Introducing pyp2rpm - A python package to rpm specfile convertor

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Wed May 23 06:26:59 UTC 2012

On 23/05/12 08:16, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> How does this compare to Tarek Ziade's existing pypi2rpm project?
>
> From a quick look, the main difference appears to be that pyp2rpm
> creates a spec file only, while pypi2rpm creates the RPM directly.
Pyp2rpm supports a packager to create an initial spec.
Using pypi2rpm there's IMHO no way to get produced rpms into fedora.
(because of missing srpm)

If you don't care about that, I guess, pypi2rpm will be good enough.

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
               <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>