Who's going to flock?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Mon May 27 03:18:09 UTC 2013

On 05/25/2013 04:11 AM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> On the pre-registration list I currently see: mrunge, ncoghlan, toshio.
> This seems tantalyzingly close to enough people to work on at least one of
> the areas above.  Anyone else coming?

My attendance is technically a "likely, but not certain" at this point
(if my talk submission gets accepted, I'll definitely be there,
otherwise I may have to work a little harder to convince my boss that
it's a good use of my time).

> Anyone else have things they want discussed (and will you be there to kick
> off the conversation?)

I want to talk to the Fedora QA folks about Beaker (including the
in-development autotest integration), but that's less relevant to most
of the folks on *this* list :)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Test Automation Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)
PulpDist Development Lead (http://pulpdist.readthedocs.org)