Who's going to flock?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:47:54 UTC 2013

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 05/25/2013 04:11 AM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>>
>> On the pre-registration list I currently see: mrunge, ncoghlan, toshio.
>> This seems tantalyzingly close to enough people to work on at least one of
>> the areas above.  Anyone else coming?
>

> My attendance is technically a "likely, but not certain" at this point (if
> my talk submission gets accepted, I'll definitely be there, otherwise I may
> have to work a little harder to convince my boss that it's a good use of my
> time).

I've submitted the proposal:

#74 on http://flock-lmacken.rhcloud.com/proposals

But holding it depends on who is present.  If Nick's talk is accepted
it might still make sense to hold an IRC-based hackfest, though, since
we'll have far fewer timezones to deal with.  (If I'm remembering
where people are roughly located, Nick and I being in the US EST
timezone would clear out everyone from AUS to the western half of the
US.)

-Toshio