Inclusion of scikit-image in the fedora project.

John Duchek johnduchek at tularosa.net
Mon Sep 2 03:47:36 UTC 2013

I am new to this and am not sure this is the right place to make a
suggestion, but it is the only place I could find.  I am learning
python, and was trying to locate image modules and ran across this. When
I tried to install it in Fedora 19 I found it was unavailable in a rpm
in any of the repositories.  I have compiled it, but it seems to me this
needs to be included in the repositories for programming in python.
John

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/scikit-image/0.8.2

--
"Putting Windows in my rear-view mirror"
Ask me about Linux!