Inclusion of scikit-image in the fedora project.

Robert Kuska rkuska at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 05:29:05 UTC 2013

Hi John,

if you are interested you can do it yourself. It's actually not that
hard and you will learn a lot about Fedora infrastructure.

If you are willing to do this here are some wiki pages (about rpm
packaging) to study:
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Python
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process

Also check out pyp2rpm, tool for autocreating specs from pypi modules.
(yum install pyp2rpm)

Regards
Robert