[Fedora-r-devel-list] collaborating on ggplot2 ?

Jack Tanner ihok at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:17:47 UTC 2009

Pierre-Yves wrote:
>> Did you look at the subdependencies ? I mean that for example quantreg
>> requires  SparseM tripack, akima, MASS, survival, rgl, logspline
>> (Which already points out a circular dependency on MASS)...

I did not look at the subdependencies. Whoops. Thanks for pointing that out.
> Might be worth to have a look at what R P Herrold did since *he*
> packaged most of the cran.

I found this: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.fedora/17 ,
which is very informative, but doesn't link to the SPECs or SRPMs for
any of those things he packaged up. There's nothing at his FTP site
either, ftp://ftp.owlriver.com/pub/local/ORC/R/ . Is there another source?