Rubgem RPM problem?

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Wed Feb 13 19:36:09 UTC 2013

Vít,

On 2013-02-14 00:40, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Dne 13.2.2013 13:56, Philip Rhoades napsal(a):
>> Vít,

>>> What is this lib/miho.rb? Is it this [1] thing? Are you using recent
>>> enough version? Since this commit [2] might solve your issues I
>>> would
>>> say. And it has nothing to do with Fedora, it is Ruby 1.8 vs Ruby
>>> 1.9.3 difference.
>>

>> Yes, that is what the app is and No, it did not fix the problem . .
>> that is why I posted here . .
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Phil.
>
> I did fresh clone and it works for me:
>
> $ ./shell.rb
> [Miho] Hello, how are you?
> [You]
>
> $ rpm -q ruby
> ruby-1.9.3.374-27.fc18.x86_64
>
> And since your back trace contains "from ./shell.rb:4:in `<main>'"
> where the require is on 3rd line in the original source code, I doubt
> that you are running the same code as in upstream repository.

I had added a comment line that's all - OK - cloning from scratch (I
had already done that once for the new code) . . now it's working! -
damn! and I have deleted the old dirs so now I can't compare and find
out what was wrong . . oh well, thanks for the help.

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades