[Fwd: [hercules-390] Re: Hercules Issues with Fedora 11 S390X]

Harold Grovesteen h.grovsteen at tx.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 11:54:00 UTC 2009

Dan Horák wrote:

>Harold Grovesteen píše v Pá 11. 12. 2009 v 10:26 -0600:
>

>>This was posted on the Hercules list by a fairly frustrated Hercules
>>user.  Can anyone shed some light?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Harold Grovesteen

I wasn't having the issue, but halfmeg was.  It will let him know that
you provided a response here.

One question, when you finally have distribution media will you continue
to build the pre-installed disk image?  That was useful to me.  Although
I have not had much opportunity to work with it since, it got me
started.  I was frustrated some time back when Debian ceased to build a
disk image for Hercules.  Novell never did, nor did Centos, nor did
RHEL.  I hope you will continue to provide at least a basic disk image
for the Hercules community as a starter system.  That same system could
be used on VM with the AWSUTIL packages of Hercules.