unconfined domains and Dan Walsh's article

Klaus Lichtenwalder lichtenwalder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:53:28 UTC 2011

Am 04.04.2011 20:49, schrieb Daniel J Walsh:
> On 04/04/2011 02:22 PM, Klaus Lichtenwalder wrote:
>> Dan,
>
>> it does not show up in normal operation. It just showed up when I
>> undefined all unconfined domains, as per your post, for tests. For
>> normal operations this bug is fixed, I was more or less following on
>> your plans to move along with a more stricter targeted policy...
>
>> Klaus
>
> Could you send me your audit.log?

Sure, it's in the attachment. I did the following commands:

1004  semodule -d unconfined
 1005  setenforce 0
 1006  kpartx -av /dev/vg00/lv_fc15lxde
 1007  vgchange -a y vg_fc15lxde
 1008  vgchange -a n vg_fc15lxde
 1009  kpartx -dv /dev/vg00/lv_fc15lxde
 1010  setenforce 1

Klaus

 Klaus Lichtenwalder, Dipl. Inform.,  http://www.lichtenwalder.name
 PGP Key fingerprint: BF52 72FA 1F5A 1E29 C0F8  498C C4C6 633C 2821 97DA