sound within sandboxed firefox

fedorauser fedorauser at vfemail.net
Sun Dec 8 20:54:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm running my firefox in a SELinux sandbox, but have the following problem:

Sound will always play via the integrated speakers but never on the
"remote" screen (which is attached via HDMI).

This problem only occurs within a sandboxed firefox (but not in
"natively" run firefox).

Can this be fixed via a changing certain settings or is this a bug?

thanks!

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!