[Fedora-spins] Late Spin - Music Creation Lite

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jul 29 14:03:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 23:11:59 +1000,
  David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au> wrote:

I responded off list to this, so I'd better respond here as well.

> > If you do pursue this it would probably be helpful to discuss the spin
> > in one of our meetings. If 1900 UTC is a bad time
> 05:00:00 is a bit late/early. Would 21:00 sometime be OK ?

I'm going to try to come up with some questions about the vision for the
spin after doing some more careful reading. It might not get done until I
get back from vacation. I think that is a better starting point than the
ks file. I can attend an IRC meeting later in the day if we need some real
time back and forth to better discuss this.

> Meanwhile, is there somewhere that we we can place the kickstart in
> version control to assist with our development ?

We don't. But I think we should. I added it as an agenda item.