[Fedora-suds-list] How to install suds on windows

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Thu Sep 2 17:00:30 UTC 2010

On Thursday 02 September 2010, Jerry Davis elucidated thus:
> I get the fact that I have to install setuptools
>
> But what do I need to download, to use easy_install against?

Are you asking how to install setuptools?

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools and look for the EXE for your
system.

If you want to install suds after installing setuptools, just find the
easy_install script in your c:\python tree and do:

easy_install suds

Another option is to download the source, and run:

setup.py bdist_win #I *think* run setup.py --help to check

That will generate a windows installer EXE for your system.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A