[Fedora-suds-list] Issue with nested includes

Katz, Aryeh (AKATZ) akatz at arinc.com
Tue Sep 14 15:08:00 UTC 2010

I posted ticket 354 to Trac which discusses XSD files that fail to parse due
to circular dependencies. Part of the issue seems to be that include files
are included recursively from lower level files, before all the includes of
the topmost file have been included.

I was wondering if there was any way to get this ticket looked at. I marked
it as a duplicate of 239, but I'm not sure that the fix is the same. I think
my XSD would work if all the files in the topmost file were included first,
and only later descending into the lower level files.

I'd very much appreciate if someone could unzip the files, and let me know
if this in fact a duplicate issue, or whether this can be worked on
independently of ticket 239.

Thanks

Aryeh Katz
ARINC
Principal Analyst
4102664294

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or
confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data
subject to export control laws.